Price Range: $2,118 - $3,970
|Twin XL||38" w x 80" l x 5" h||$2571||$1890|
|Full||54" w x 75" l x 5" h||$4961||$3469|
|Queen||60" w x 80" l x 5" h||$4961||$3469|
|King||76" w x 80" l x 5" h||$4961||$3469|
|Cal King||72" w x 84" l x 5" h||$4691||$3469|
**PLEASE NOTE: Available in King and Queen sizes as TWO SEPARATE adjustable suspensions so each half suspension functions independently from the other half.
The "4-Wheel Drive" Adjustable System
The Überflex MX2 has four motors for a king or queen bed and has a hybrid suspension consisting of slats and pods.
There are two types of suspension: Whereas a typical adjustable bed merely has flat wood sections which are raised and lowered, we have a hybrid suspension system that creates a large "Sweet Spot" of Comfort consisting of pods and slats.
Rotating Uberflex pods
- •In the back region, Uberflex pods can be adjusted to provide three levels of firmness. You can rotate the red rings of each pod to change the firmness levels. You can also swap the softer gold pod suspensions for the firmer grey suspensions to pinpoint areas of the body where you desire firmer or softer pods. In short, you have the ability to make minor and major changes to the firmness of the suspension.
- •The head, shoulder and leg regions have slats which flex to contour to the different regions of your upper and lower body so your spinal cord is aligned for comfort. Over 30 slats are slotted into rubberized holsters which flex as your body rests and moves - no different than the behavior of a car suspension that smooth out the bumps and potholes for a comfortable ride.
Each system has 4 movable sections. Two sections are to optimize comfort in the head, shoulder, and back. Two sections are to lift the thigh, knee, and foot regions. For each half king or half queen suspension, there are two motors which control the 4 movable sections. One motor starts by adjusting the head lifting position. As the upward motion continues, the same motor adjusts the shoulder and back. The second motor controls the thigh, knee and ankle.
Each Überflex MX2 suspension has a Wireless remote controller with Two Memory Settings.
The Überflex pod flat supporting surface is segmented into four parts for more custom flexibility. There is a red bezel integrated with each pod that can be rotated in three positions to change the firmness settings to soft to normal and firm.
- 20 degree lateral tilt in all directions
- Three firmness settings per pod, with two types of pod suspensions, for a total of 6 settings
- Adjust firmness by rotating red bezel from level I (soft), to level II (medium firm), to level III (firm)
- Choice of soft or firm pods which, in combination with the red bezel, offer Six levels of firmness settings
- No additional inserts needed
- Mosy flexible pod design
Wireless Remote (Two Memory Settings)