Price Range: $537 - $984
|Twin XL||38" w x 80" l x 3.5" h||$698||$537|
|Full||54" w x 75" l x 3.5" h||$1119||$861|
|Queen||60" w x 80" l x 3.5" h||$1119||$861|
|King||76" w x 80" l x 3.5" h||$1280||$984|
|Cal King||72" w x 84" l x 3.5" h||$1280||$984|
The Silverstar GT is a versatile slat suspension with firmness adjustments for the lumbar region and over 50 firmness adjusters at the ends of the slat.
This model can be adjusted to be firmer or softer at both ends of the every two slats. You can see the red tabs at the end. Each tab can dialed to a firmer or softer position.The mddle section can be firmed up by moving the plastic firmness adjusters in the back region. You can see red tabs at the ends of every two slats.
When the two sections of the Silverstar or Quattroflex are placed together, the center of the Queen or King size is mutually reinforced such that the “center-dipping” problem typical of coil spring mattresses and box springs is not experienced
AxelBloom’s Silverstar Slat Suspensions offer unique firmness adjustments.
1. Every two slats are secured at each end by a flexible holster that contours to your body. For example, a half-king (Twin XL) section has 28 slats consisting of 14 sets of 2-slats which flex from the top to the bottom of the slat suspension. The range of flex is up to 20 degrees from the horizontal, in both directions. Each set of slats flexes to provide the correct support to align your spinal cord for pressure relief.
2. At the ends of every two slats, the holsters have a red tab which can be moved up and down to vary the firmness of the holster from soft to medium to firm. You can select your firmness in 28 locations for each half-king (or 56 for a king system).
3. In your back (lumbar) area, you can further firm up or soften your support by moving sliders that are provided with the slats. By moving the sliders outwards, the lumbar slats become firmer. There are 6 sliders for each suspension.
4. Finally, you can move the sliders on the slats towards or away from the center to vary the firmness of the slats. So a tall person might wish to place the sliders for the lumbar slats, further away from the center to provide a firmer support for the back.
5. When the two sections of the Silverstar are placed together, the center of the Queen or King size is mutually reinforced by the adjoining frames such that the “center-dipping” problem typical of coil spring mattresses and box springs is not experienced.