Price Range: $1,346 - $2,493
|Twin XL||38" w x 80" l x 4.5" h||$1890||$1346|
|Full||54" w x 75" l x 4.5" h||$3641||$2493|
|Queen||60" w x 80" l x 4.5" h||$3641||$2493|
|King||76" w x 80" l x 4.5" h||$3641||$2493|
|Cal King||72" w x 84" l x 4.5" h||$3641||$2493|
The Quattroflex MX2 is a versatile AND UNIQUE electric adjustable system with 4 motors (2 on each side),firmness adjustable comfort pods and slats for the back and lumbar areas.
THE MOST FLEXIBLE CUSTOM ADJUSTABLE BED
Unlike conventional adjustable beds, the adjustable sections flex like a sophisticated car suspension. A typical adjustable bed has flat sections that only raise up and down. For each hybrid suspension of our model, there are a combination of 6 rows of comfort pods and 18 slats for each side that flex to your body contour to enhance alignment of your spine and improve comfort substantially.
Every two slats are suspended by rubberized supports at the ends of each slat which flex to contour to your body shape. You can see the video of the flex above. In the back and lumbar regions, there are rows of very flexible pods. The gold/white comfort pods are softer than the grey/black pods. The red insert stiffens each comfort pod. Amazingly, you can swap the position of every comfort pod (for example, from the firm pod to the soft pod) to personalize the support of a specific zone of your body. There are over 60 pods for a king bed. During your sleep cycle, as you move, each pod surface continuously adjusts to the body weight and position of the bod to optimally align and relieve pressure to your spinal cord.
There are four motors for a king or queen bed system. For example, a Half King is a standalone TWIN XL system that includes two motors. One motor controls the head, shoulder and back positions. The second motor controls the leg and knee positions. Therefore a King size adjustable system would consists of two Twin XL sections which includes four motors. Each section is controlled by a cable connected or an optional wireless handheld unit, which is attached to the motor.
It can be placed on the floor, a platform bed or box spring. There are over 60 pods for a king bed. During your sleep cycle, as you move, each pod surface continuously adjusts to the body weight and position of the bod to optimally align and relieve pressure to your spinal cord.
In this way, the adjustable suspension contributes up to 40 percent of the comfort and support that a bed provides and the mattress contributes the remaining 60 percent instead of 100 percent! You can have the same mattress on both sides but by customizing the firmness settings of the suspension, you can have a different sleep comfort experience.
THE LOWEST PROFILE ADJUSTABLE BED SUITABLE FOR PLATFORM BEDS, MOTORHOMES AND RVS TOO! ONLY 5 INCHES
The thickness of our adjustable system, including the motor, is ONLY 5 INCHES. It can be placed on the floor, a platform bed or box spring. This is a unique feature of Axel Bloom adjustable beds.
IDEAL FOR SIDE SLEEPERS AND PEOPLE WITH ACID REFLUX
In addition, we offer two types of adjustability for the back. Our standard is where the head section raises first, followed by the back. Side sleepers like this as they can gently raise only the head while leaving the shoulder aligned with the back. For back sleepers or people who experience GERD or acid reflux, we can make the back section only raise in one motion so their head is not tipped forward by the initial motion of the head section (followed by the back section). The cost is the same.
**PLEASE NOTE: Available in King and Queen sizes as TWO SEPARATE adjustable suspensions so each half suspension functions independently from the other half. ALSO available so the two half suspensions work in sync as one King or Queen.