What's Special About Axel Bloom Adjustable Bed Systems?
Axel Bloom Bed Suspension
Inspired by Nature
Engineered to Naturally Support your Body
Similar to the honeycomb, the surface of the Quattroflex Suspension System consists of many individual building-blocks, called Pods.
Each honeycomb consists of multiple hexagonal-shaped cells which mutually reinforce each other and provide an open-air environment.
- The pods are suspended on wooden slats
- The slats and pods are adjustable for firmness and softness
- There are more than 140 pods in each king bed
- Each individual pod flexes dynamically to align the spine
- The slats rotate to flex with your body while sleeping
- Queen and King suspensions consist of two half-suspensions
- Each partner can have their own firmness setting
AXEL BLOOM NATURAL BED COVER
TENCEL® is the functional fiber from nature. It is of botanic origin, since it is extracted from the raw material wood. Textiles of TENCEL® are more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and cooler than linen.
A TURBO FORCE IN MOISTURE ABSORPTION
TENCEL® has a unique fibril structure. Fibrils (extremely small hairs) are the tiniest components which make up the fiber. Submicroscopic channels between the individual fibrils regulate absorption and release of moisture. Thus, these tiny fibrils assure the optimum transportation of moisture.
TOTALLY NATURAL HYGIENE
With TENCEL® the formation of bacteria is reduced. Moisture is immediately transported into the inside of the fiber. Thus, no moisture film, which can sustain bacterial growth, forms on the fiber.