Why Not Sleep On The Best?
Axel Bloom is a German Adjustable bed and European Mattress specialist with a showroom in Los Angeles. Our bed systems from Germany and Austria include advanced adjustable beds that have sophisticated suspensions for far superior support and comfort. Our European mattresses are eco-friendly with complex structures that enhance cool sleep and provide custom back support to alleviate pain.
In our Los Angeles, California showroom, we offer US, European and RV sizes for our adjustable beds and mattresses. Come visit us in Los Angeles, take your time to research our beds, frames, and sofas online or call us: 866-696-8387. You can save $100 by calling us or making an appointment by filling the form further down this page.
Every Body has A Sleep Sweet Spot.
In Tennis, the design of the frame, materials, gut string and tension, can improve your game. So can a Coach.
At Axel Bloom, we have the Finest Engineered Bed Suspensions and Mattresses.
Let us help you Match your Body for the Sleep Experience of your dreams.
310 209 1307
In addition to European mattresses, suspensions and bed frames for the home, we make Adjustable beds for RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers of all sizes. We also make custom wood and fabric bed frames and sofas.
Click on these Quick Links to popular subjects:
Low Profile Adjustable Bed Comparison & Installation
You can compare our 6 adjustable bed systems here: Adjustable Bed Comparison
Our adjustable bed systems can be installed in a standalone configuration or into an existing bed frame. We have unique adjustable beds that are ONLY 5 Inches Thick which can be placed on platform beds because the motors are integrated into the frame.
Here is a link to our Bed Design and Installation document: CLICK HERE for PDF
flat Adjustable Beds for platform rv, motorhome & trailer beds
Our flat adjustable beds are uniquely suitable for RVs since they are ONLY 5 Inches Thick and can be placed on top of a platform bed. We offer custom RV sizes. As the photos below show, the two halves of the RV adjustable bed sections are simple to install side by side. The storage area under the bed can continue to be accessed by lifting the platform.
Typical adjustable beds for RVs are shorter than standard queen or king sizes. For example, a short queen size can be 60 in x 75 in or a short king size can be 72 in x 75 in. We also offer other sizes for adjustable beds and RV mattresses.
Our RV Installation document shows the many ways you can install our adjustable systems and continue to use your storage space under the mattress with no changes: CLICK HERE for PDF
for more motor home & trailer information and installation guide click here: LUXURY RV SITE
The most comfortable & Easy-to-clean European Mattress
Axel Bloom European mattress cores consist of different layers of breathable "Kaltschaum"- Cold Foam. The core is covered with a TENCEL®, natural cellulose weave which is comfy and wicks away perspiration. The mattress cover can be unzipped, machine-washed and dried for hygienic sleep. We offer US, European and custom RV sizes.
Our mattress core has a 10-year warranty. The high-quality foam is made in a process that is similar to making soufflé. it requires well-filtered, purified ingredients, manufacturing techniques that allow the foam core to expand uniformly and materials that minimize outgassing. The proper manufacture and combination of foam structures results in a mattress that provides consistent support for years.
You can read more about our Mattress Quality here: MATTRESSES
Out of State and International Customers
Axel Bloom's showroom is in Los Angeles, California. Many customers purchase by phone and we ship to US and international customers in Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland, Mexico, Colombia, Macau and the Bahamas.
You can see a Google Map of our US customers here:
Combo Discount - 10% off for mattress when purchased with adjustable bed.
Senior Discount - 5% off for ages 55+ on adjustable bed/mattress & bed frame.
Veteran Discount - 5% off on mattress and adjustable bed and bed frame.
Tips for Better Sleep Experience
At Axel Bloom, we believe three aspects affect the quality of sleep.
- Bed System Configuration - We have more than 40 choices to meet your specific needs. We'll gladly provide information to help you make a truly informed decision. Over time, if your personal health changes, many of our bed features can adapt to match these changes.
- Personal Health - We take time to understand your health to guide your selection of our bed systems.
- Sleep Habit Advice - Sleep is an essential rejuvenation process. We have gathered information and grouped them into topics for you to review below:
- The Best Position for Sleeping
- Say "Good Night" to Neck Pain
- Best (and Worst) Positions for Sleeping
- Study: Sleep May Help Prevent Alzheimer's Disease
- To Nap or Not to Nap?
- The Secret for a Better Sleep
- Sleep Conditions Uncovered
- The 4 Stages of Sleep
- 6 Tips for Better Sleep Posture
- What Position Do You Sleep In?
We do our best to educate and support our customers. You can read their testimonials and reviews here:
We care about our customers' satisfaction with our sleep products. Here is a short list from our customer testimonials (grouped by subject):
- Outstanding Bed & Mattress Quality
- Adjustable Features
- Great DESIGN
- Pain Relief from Our Beds
- GERD Acid Reflux Relief
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Customer Service
WHAT IS A TRUE LUXURY BED & Mattress?
When you’re looking for a luxury bed, consider four fundamental points: comfort, support, flexibility, and design.
A luxury bed should be able to:
1. Provide custom support for your body. That means comfortably filling the air spaces created by your body's curves. Without superior space-filling function, your body will be in pain and discomfort and you will constantly toss and turn in bed to try to locate another position.
We achieve this by providing a suspension system that, like an advanced car suspension, can be customized to provide softer or firmer support from head to toe.
A mattress that is made with breathable material ("kaltschaum" or Cold Foam - not memory foam) and resilient construction.
2. Keep your sleep surface well ventilated so you do not feel too warm or damp in bed.
- Axel Bloom mattresses have air channels cut on the top and bottom surfaces. As you move during sleep, air is constantly pumped through the the air channels of the mattress to cool your body. We also make holes in the mattress that provide unique support to fill in the air spaces of your shoulders, back, and hip regions.
3. Allows you to flip the mattress regularly to prevent dead spots and maintain the resiliency of the mattress.
- We make the highest quality "Cold Foam" that has a ten-year warranty and it is symmetrically constructed so you can turn it over many times.
4. Keep it hygienically clean by washing the cover of perspiration and dust mites.
Our covers can be unzipped and machine-washed and dried. We recommend doing this once a year. Can you imagine wearing the same pajamas for years without a wash?
WHAT MAKES A GREAT ADJUSTABLE BED?
Just because you purchase an adjustable bed doesn’t necessarily mean it adjusts to fit your needs.
Similar to the honeycomb, the surface of our adjustable beds consist of many individual building-blocks, called Pods. Our adjustable pods are uniquely designed to alleviate pain and provide superior comfort by offering multiple support technologies and 4 to 8 motor systems.
All of the systems are suitable for addressing health conditions: GERD, acid reflux, back injury and for enjoying reading, writing and watching TV. The Doppelflex, Quattroflex, and Überflex systems are the only truly flat adjustable beds.
WHAT MAKES A BED MOST COMFORTABLE?
Axel Bloom beds are made in Germany and Austria where a bed consists of a mattress resting on a suspension which truly adjusts to your body. By dividing the tasks between the mattress and suspension, like a car, the suspension can provide a "smoother ride" before the mattress performs its job to enhance the "Sweet Spot" so you have a wide area of the mattress to have a uniformly comfortable support. In other words, you and your partner can have identical mattresses and suspensions but separately, each of you can fine tune your individual suspensions to shape to your particular body aches, length, weight and also whether you are more oriented to side versus back sleeping. In contrast to an air mattress which puffs up or deflates a plastic tube to firm up or soften your mattress, we use the suppleness of our different suspensions to shape more specifically to your body and then overlay a mattress that has multiple layers and air channels to provide the final customization (the "pièce de résistance") for the most comfortable bed experience.
ALL FOAM IS NOT CREATED EQUAL
Foam consists of thousands of micro air pockets enclosed by cell walls. Making a foam mattress core is similar to making a soufflé.
When preparing a soufflé, the meringue must be clean and pure without any trace of egg yolk. If not, when the soufflé is removed from the oven, the presence of minute traces of egg yolk will weaken the cell walls of the soufflé and the soufflé will collapse. Similarly, in a foam mattress, impure water and other impurities will weaken the cell walls. Over time, this will cause the cell wall to lose its original shape and support.
Every ingredient in the manufacture of foam should be as pure as possible. We filter the water since it is the most important ingredient. This prevents impurities from affecting the foam’s ability to rebound and spring back up.
Other memory foam and latex and gel mattresses are inherently warmer than ours.
There are two reasons for this warm effect:
- These materials are denser, thus air flow is restricted. This makes the mattress less breathable and as a result, warmer to sleep on. Our mattresses have air channels cut on the top and bottom surfaces. As you move in your sleep, air is constantly pumped across the surfaces of the mattress to cool your body. Additionally, we make holes in the mattress that provide special support to contour to your shoulders, back, and hip regions.
- None of the memory foam, latex and gel mattresses can be made with these complex air channel patterns. Their spongy and soft material would collapse if such patterns were made.
ECO-FRIENDLY FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Our mattresses are sustainable and hygienic with an ability to be washed by simply removing our mattress cover.
Both our pillow cases and our mattress covers are made using TENCEL® Fabric. TENCEL® is an all-natural high-tech silky nano-fiber from natural renewable wood pulp, made using a particularly environmentally friendly manufacturing process. TENCEL® has an ultra-soft, smooth texture and outstanding moisture management for dry sleep. This skin-friendly, breathable and easy to maintain material has a high strength and is thus especially suitable for mattress and pillow covers. TENCEL® wicks away moisture from the skin and transports it rapidly to the surface to evaporate. It is made by extracting the wood pulp of the Eucalyptus tree which itself has superior anti-bacterial properties. The wood pulp is enhanced with lycocell technology to create a hypoallergenic, breathable and moisture wicking sleep surface. To read more about the unique characteristics of TENCEL®, click here.
Since we do not use such accelerants in our mattresses, our foam can be recycled thus contributing to a more sustainable environment.
Sleep Never Felt SO GOOD
Axel Bloom Catalogs
In our catalogs and our factory tour you will see what makes Axel Bloom Beds & Sofas unique.